Adobe Photoshop Elements Sig
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nuggetmike
Supporting Member

97 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2005 :  23:35:30  Show Profile  Visit nuggetmike's Homepage
I know we talked today about members having an interest in forming an evening Adobe Photoshop elements 2 sig. I bought my program at Sam's Club. $52.00. It may be cheaper now. Also need someone to moderate this sig. I'm still trying to open the box. Anyone interested ?

nuggetmike
XP Home, 512 Ram, cable modem

ExVeep
Operating Member

289 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2005 :  13:30:45  Show Profile
I'm interested. Can't attend meetings during morning hours. Time of meeting will make the difference in my attending or not.

Charles a.k.a. Exveep

Tho' he might be more humble,
There's no Police like Holmes.

Desktop Win 98 SE. Connect at 33.6 Dial Up
Laptop Win XP home. Connect at 45.2 Dial Up
Go to Top of Page

Terry
Operating Member

383 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2005 :  19:57:42  Show Profile  Visit Terry's Homepage
At the January 8th, Digital Imaging SIG, there was quite a bit of interest shown for a SIG dedicated to the use of "Adobe Photoshop" and/or "Elements".

I stated then that I am all for it and will support it, but I can't take on another ICON function, so those of you who indicated you are interested need to sound off! Voice your ideas and preferences here and now.

I will gladly arrange for meeting room space if necessary. Alternatively, one or more of you could host this function at your home.

Mike is right about needing a leader for this function.

Being a SIG leader doesn't mean you have to teach a lesson every month...what it means is that you would be a designated contact person, you would need to make sure the necessary equipment is available, and help moderate and/or steer the discussion so it stays focused on topic.

Happy Computing
Terry

In times of change, it is the learners who will inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped for a world that no longer exists.
Win XP Pro, 512mb RAM, 500mhz Intel P3, 128kbps cable access
Go to Top of Page

Pat Gav
Supporting Member

95 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  19:22:20  Show Profile
I am interested in the Sig also. I will be glad to help in any way, but do to my husbands current health problems I can not say that I will run the Sig. I do think that there is enough interest that we could get something worked out. I would prefer an evening.

Pat
Inquiring minds want to know...Wn XP Home...slow dial-up
Go to Top of Page

ExVeep
Operating Member

289 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  21:42:18  Show Profile
No way could I lead this sig. I have had Elements since about 2002 or maybe 2001 but because I have used Picture It and have used it quite a lot I just seem to go to It instead of Elements. I will be a beginner.

Charles a.k.a. Exveep

Tho' he might be more humble,
There's no Police like Holmes.

Desktop Win 98 SE. Connect at 33.6 Dial Up
Laptop Win XP home. Connect at 45.2 Dial Up
Go to Top of Page

techman
Working Member

21 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2005 :  22:25:34  Show Profile
I am very interested in a SIG dedicated to Photo Shop Elements 2. Because of my job I might not be able to make all the meetings but I will support it in anyway I can. Evening would be best.
Phil Rowe
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Participating Member

15 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2005 :  20:01:58  Show Profile
I have been playing with Photoshop Elements 2 for some time, have a great book purchased from Sam's "Teach Yourself, Visually" but even though I have read and reread I am not picking up as I would like. I am aware this program can do great things but I need to sit in on a SIG, or whatever and learn from some of the Masters. The time and such will depend on if I can make it but would sure like to try.
Jay 881-5945
Go to Top of Page

Mary
Operating Member

368 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2005 :  15:55:52  Show Profile
We have received from Adobe a Trial version of Photoshop Elements 3.0 plus overview videos. Could use it as a doorprize????

WinXP,933MHz
Go to Top of Page

Mick
Administrator

1496 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2005 :  22:14:46  Show Profile  Visit Mick's Homepage
Maybe the freebie could be used as inducement to get someone to lead the SIG...

No, No, I was not phishing. I am a Corel Photopaint guy--I would really go schizo if I tried to use them both.

Mick

Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ICON Computer Users Group © Interactive Computer Owners' Network Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000