Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mick
Administrator

1496 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  21:21:37  Show Profile  Visit Mick's Homepage
Ernie Stubfield (Best Buy) – 9 a.m. Topic: Wireless

Chuck Leadbetter (Best Buy) – 10 a.m.– Topic|: Digital Cameras

Mark Snyder (OTC Staff)– 11 a.m. – Topic: Game Development

Kelly Campbell (OTC Staff)–Noon Topic: Adware, virus, spyware prevention.

Mick Topping (ICON Users Group)– 1 p.m. Topic: Research on the Internet

Scott Gilpin (OTC Continuing Education) – 2 p.m. Topic: Small Business and the internet, Basic webpage design.

Sherri Dziwanowski (OTC Continuing Education) – 3 p.m. Topic: Using Microsoft Office

-------------

This note is from the event coordinator. Have not been in contact for a while. Not sure if the presentations are in the same place as last year, but here is where it was before.
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&z=18&ll=37.216382,-93.279811&spn=0.002286,0.004941&t=h&om=1
(Large odd shaped building on the west end of the campus, center of the picture--if I have done this map thingy right)

Mick

I had a temporary brain malfunction yesterday, no doubt caused by a problem with my computer--essentially, for a while I had placed here (by mistake) a note that described my Tuesday Library Center class. To reiterate, this OTC presentation is about finding stuff on the Internet.

Edited by - Mick on 02/18/2007 22:22:42

Terry
Operating Member

383 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2007 :  06:43:54  Show Profile  Visit Terry's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Mick
I had a temporary brain malfunction yesterday, no doubt caused by a problem with my computer--essentially...
Wow! You may need to buy a new computer and upgrade to Vista sooner than you planned!
Terry
Go to Top of Page

Mick
Administrator

1496 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2007 :  17:06:02  Show Profile  Visit Mick's Homepage
Note from the coordinator of this event:
quote:
The event will be heald in the westwing of the big Information Commonsbuilding inthe center of campus, Room 100 will be ours with audio/visual set up.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ICON Computer Users Group © Interactive Computer Owners' Network Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000