Printer built in maintenance
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rhonda
Supporting Member

90 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2007 :  14:40:30  Show Profile
Just a quick note after our meeting on Saturday and my being skeptical on the whole maintenance feature offered in my printer, I have decided to spend the morning getting to know my printer! (I know, I've had the thing 7+ months... there is always so much to study and one must pick and choose on what to do Today!)

Anyway, after Terry stated that it might be good to periodically use the built in maintenance feature in my printer, I decided to investigate. Well I am impressed. This thing has all kind of features. With very little ink used it let me run a 'Nozzle Check' to check print head nozzles. It also has a feature to do a 'Print head alignment' and another to do 'Bottom Plate Cleaning'. If I do see a problem in the test paper (it gives me a screenshot to compare my results to) then I can select to use the 'Cleaning' option and if that doesn't work, there is a 'Deep Cleaning' option.

Well, I have been excited by knowledge, once again. (I know it does not take much to do that to me!!!) I guess I just want to once again say thanks to ICON, because by getting in there and asking questions, it really encourages me to dig deeper to understand.

Rhonda
XP Media Center Edition
Sony Vaio Desktop 1GB
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ICON Computer Users Group © Interactive Computer Owners' Network Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000