March Technology Photos
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sarah

204 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2007 :  16:56:41  Show Profile
For Everyone:

Thanks to Harold Hunton, Mike Fay, and the Library's Dan Ross, we have a nice collection of photos (237 to be exact) from this year's March of Technology. You can view these photos here.

For Those Having Problems Viewing These Photos:

You must have javascript enabled to view the photos. If you are unable to view the photos, please e-mail me and let me know what browser you are using. I'm still learning and testing this technology, so knowing under what conditions you are unable to view the photos will be helpful. I'm also interested in knowing if you find viewing the photos to be quick or slow, and what kind of Internet connection you are using.

For the Techies:

The overlay effect of the gallery was created using a script called
lightbox.js
It's quite a bit harder to implement than it looks (at least for me), but like most computery things, is quite logical once you "get" it.

I fiddled for a good bit with this guy's code. I was able to get it to create thumbnails on the fly, but I couldn't get the image to appear in the lightbox, as you can see here.

Comments, feedback, discussion welcome from anyone.

Sarah

Edited by - Sarah on 04/09/2007 16:58:31
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ICON Computer Users Group © Interactive Computer Owners' Network Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000