Office Professional 2007 Disc
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pat Gav
Supporting Member

95 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2010 :  14:57:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a legal copy of Microsoft Office Professional 2007 with a damaged installation disc. Does anyone know where I can get a disc. As I say I have the product key, but no disc.

Pat
Inquiring minds want to know...Windows 7 Home Premium...high speed wireless internet.

Mick
Administrator

1496 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2010 :  15:51:57  Show Profile  Visit Mick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If no luck locally, take a look here.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924619#Howtoreplace
To check on a MS replacement disk

ʞɔᴉƜ
Go to Top of Page

Pat Gav
Supporting Member

95 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2010 :  17:30:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Mick. I may have to go that way. My disc is cracked (didn't know they would do that very easily). I think all I need is to find someone with a disc.

Pat
Inquiring minds want to know...Windows 7 Home Premium...high speed wireless internet.
Go to Top of Page

Pat Gav
Supporting Member

95 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  20:12:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Problem solved. I was able to buy a used version of Office Pro. 2007 very cheap. I was able to use that disc to install my program. Though it did cost me a little more, it was cheaper than buying a complete new program. I now know why it is a good idea to make a back-up copy of my software. I would advise others to do the same.

Pat
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ICON Computer Users Group © Interactive Computer Owners' Network Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000