Internet
 Yesterday's meeting
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mick
Administrator

1496 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2016 :  12:54:53  Show Profile  Visit Mick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
At the meeting we discussed ways to revive the ICON Forum. It has gotten pretty slow lately, except for some good posts by PCHELP.

One suggestion that I like was to encourage everyone to post their questions, and also to post any quick tips... any thing from a way to use a program, to a new web site, to a suggestion for a program... anything you think others may find useful. (If you are not a member of the forum, let me know.)

In that vein, I always found Youtube content by searching for specifics. But recently I found the "trending" area. If you are just looking for a little entertainment, and dont have a bunch of Facebook/Twitter friends sending you links, I bet you can find something fun here:

https://www.youtube.com/feed/trending
(NOTE: you can likely find something that will irritate or offend you. Youtube is particularly great in that you can see the responses of other viewers, and leave your own comment to the world)

Anyway, take a look. And if you find something new and fun for you, try sharing on the forum.

ʞɔᴉƜ

pchelp
Operating Member

230 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2016 :  23:45:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank You Mick. Great!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ICON Computer Users Group © Interactive Computer Owners' Network Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000